quarta-feira, 5 de junho de 2013

☆ _☆

peacchh: all new followers can self promote in my ask box (46k)...



peacchh:

all new followers can self promote in my ask box (46k) ♡

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



"I hadn't known that a light could be a feeling and a sound could be a color and a kiss could be both..."

"I hadn't known that a light could be a feeling and a sound could be a color and a kiss could be both a question and an answer. And that heaven could be the ocean or a person or this moment or something else entirely."

- Megan Miranda, Fracture (via milktree)

Photo



Photo



avucado: let's play the "how much time can i waste before i start crying about how stressed i am...

avucado:

let's play the "how much time can i waste before i start crying about how stressed i am because im procrastinating my life away" game

hi babe :) you should check out Making a House a Home by shoutitoutyeahstyles, it's so long and asdfghjkl! much love xx

zAyN ONE SHOT OKAY I WILL READ NOW THANKS (if anyone has 1D fanfics/ one shots send me and I will read) xx

lohansanity: i hate boys

lohansanity:

i hate boys

Photo



Photo



Photo



porkskins: mareeps: still not sure what exactly math is numbers and tears

porkskins:

mareeps:

still not sure what exactly math is

numbers and tears

Photo



Photo



"I am angry that I starved my brain and that I sat shivering in my bed at night instead of dancing or..."

""I am angry that I starved my brain and that I sat shivering in my bed at night instead of dancing or reading poetry or eating ice cream or kissing a boy…""

- Laurie Halse Anderson (via paradiche)

"I opened my mouth, almost said something. Almost. The rest of my life might have turned out..."

"I opened my mouth, almost said something. Almost. The rest of my life might have turned out differently if I had. But I didn't."

- Khaled Hosseini, The Kite Runner (via ugh)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário