quarta-feira, 5 de junho de 2013

k-n-j deviants

Nice Work

Hey nice to see some real people right into their sex, you go guys!!!!

Fresh out of the shower and ready for K to fuck me





Fresh out of the shower and ready for K to fuck me

Photo



Photo



titsintops: Just like in the old country



titsintops:

Just like in the old country

cricketandperv: sensualhotcouples: mydesiredwife: We usually...



cricketandperv:

sensualhotcouples:

mydesiredwife:

We usually dont partake in these but if it allows us to see other like minded couples I think its worth it !!! :)

Ok! Why not? We are a couple„ and love sex„here we go!

We're newbies.

Teasing K



Teasing K

Photo



Wow, so glad we found your blog... What a beautiful, sexy REAL WOMAN.

Wow thanks!

J's ass



J's ass

J on the couch



J on the couch

can i request an open ass shot ?

Sure! I have several already on my page. Did u have something specific you wanted to see?

Damn this reminds me of my sexy wife J!!



Damn this reminds me of my sexy wife J!!

wantsumfunsls: We both do.



wantsumfunsls:

We both do.

stormyndark: Morning wank.



stormyndark:

Morning wank.

Love it when J sends me dirty pics at work. I think I'll...



Love it when J sends me dirty pics at work. I think I'll have to lick it and stick it when I get home.

Photo



bustylovertits: Beautiful Eden…. I love huge b( ⊙ Y ⊙ )bs &...















bustylovertits:

Beautiful Eden….

I love huge b( ⊙ Y ⊙ )bs & massive areolas!!!

http://bustylovertits.tumblr.com

likefat1: #BBW 69 Love this pic. Reminds me of my hot wife...



likefat1:

#BBW 69

Love this pic. Reminds me of my hot wife with one of her friends

quick BJ


sucking Ks cock til it cums


all over my face

quick BJ

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário