quinta-feira, 6 de junho de 2013

Little Prick

marinesonpatrol: Marines on Patrol trailer Coming 2012!



marinesonpatrol:

Marines on Patrol trailer

Coming 2012!

I need some big-cocked, big-muscled stud to come tear apart my virgin asshole right fucking now.

I need some big-cocked, big-muscled stud to come tear apart my virgin asshole right fucking now.

Hello, how are you?

Not sure if I feel like continuing this blog or not. And if I do, I’m not sure how I want to continue it.

Lamely adjusting images in Photoshop just isn’t doing it for me anymore. But tumblr doesn’t need another guy reblogging all the same photos.

I’m open to suggestions.

Reblog if you're willing to answer anything that comes to your ask box right now.

Nice body, nice cock.



Nice body, nice cock.

So damn long!



So damn long!

Amazing body and bulge.



Amazing body and bulge.

Photo



So big and not even hard yet.



So big and not even hard yet.

Big thick boy.



Big thick boy.

Fuckin' HUGE.



Fuckin' HUGE.

This is so hot.



This is so hot.

Huge cock, hot body.



Huge cock, hot body.

Fucking perfect.



Fucking perfect.

Nice bulge.



Nice bulge.

Huuuuuuge and thick!



Huuuuuuge and thick!

come see more



come see more

Photo



Photo



Photo



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário