domingo, 9 de junho de 2013

Loren

screams: I FOLLOW BACK 1OO%



screams:

I FOLLOW BACK 1OO%

darksideofagentleman: You want me to bend over? Anything for...



darksideofagentleman:

You want me to bend over? Anything for you, Sir

darksideofagentleman: Hush now. Mmmm love this



darksideofagentleman:

Hush now.

Mmmm love this

tickled-pink1: mmm…



tickled-pink1:

mmm…

darksideofagentleman: Take a big breath now, you'll need it.



darksideofagentleman:

Take a big breath now, you'll need it.

darksideofagentleman: Girls in pretty dresses.



darksideofagentleman:

Girls in pretty dresses.

darksideofagentleman: Im home from work, it's time to...



darksideofagentleman:

Im home from work, it's time to play.

Ugh I love this! Something about a man in a suit dominating me

creatureofthemuse: So last night included a lot of biting and scratching. He blames me for liking...

creatureofthemuse:

So last night included a lot of biting and scratching. He blames me for liking it, but he has scratch marks down his chest that he doesn't seem to mind all that much.

Photo



trustinmedontyoujudgeorquestion: I love when we go from really gentle, cute cuddles and kisses to...

trustinmedontyoujudgeorquestion:

I love when we go from really gentle, cute cuddles and kisses to kinky and rough sex :3

detention: im following back tons!!



detention:

im following back tons!!

Photo



Have you ever had a one night stand?

Yes

Do you have another blog?

Nope I deleted it

One naughty pic and I will never ask again!!!

Mmmmmm

What is the oldest guy you have dated?

4 years older

Photo



What is your other blog

i don't have one anymore

ur really sxxy!!!! So how often u hvd sex u think;-)

who counts that?

Are you into feedism?

mmmmmm no

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário