sexta-feira, 7 de junho de 2013

Untitled

learningtheropes: Meet the other new girl in the Den. Say hello...

















learningtheropes:

Meet the other new girl in the Den. Say hello to Nothyng.

In her first official session with me, she endured spanking and flogging, talons and breathplay including her first (and my first ever on-camera) bagging.

learningtheropes: Harlye Synn's first video in the Den is now...











learningtheropes:

Harlye Synn's first video in the Den is now available! 

Part one

Part two

Part three

learningtheropes: Nothyng stopped in today for her third scene...



















learningtheropes:

Nothyng stopped in today for her third scene with me. I spent a good amount of time torturing her ass, welting it with my riding crop and bringing her to the brink of hysteria. She also got an anal hook up the ass, tied in place to the ropes on her tits, shackles locked to the ropes to give her incentive to keep her hands exactly where I wanted them. I later shoved the hook of my cane up her ass and tied it to her body. I also fucked her in the ass hard and deep. I love that she enjoys being driven to screaming tears in session.

Photo



Photo



Photo



mexpwr: curvesnpurves: Wow what whoppas !!!!...



mexpwr:

curvesnpurves:

Wow what whoppas !!!! Xx

Heavenly

make-me-scream-your-name-baby: More fun in the tub <3







make-me-scream-your-name-baby:

More fun in the tub <3

Photo



xx-cyanide-xx: You knew it was bound to happen. Masturbation...



xx-cyanide-xx:

You knew it was bound to happen. Masturbation gif!!!

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



animal187: OMG She is SOOOOOO SEXY



animal187:

OMG She is SOOOOOO SEXY

Photo



Photo



Photo



iluvbbwass: Big soft fuckable pawg whooty



iluvbbwass:

Big soft fuckable pawg whooty

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário