quinta-feira, 6 de junho de 2013

DarkDaddy42

micheals-domain: ♏ This.



micheals-domain:

This.

Photo



A Kitten and her Bear are NEVER far apart



A Kitten and her Bear are NEVER far apart

sinfulyearning: Sharing a romantic kiss in the heat of the...



sinfulyearning:

Sharing a romantic kiss in the heat of the sunlight.

Good morning, my beautiful baby :*

Photo



lustfulkitty: I just love when Kitty plays with her pussy as...



lustfulkitty:

I just love when Kitty plays with her pussy as she's sucking my cock

Need this.



Need this.

Kitten knows what that look in Professor S' eyes...



Kitten knows what that look in Professor S' eyes means….she's about to get bent over the desk and taught a good, hard lesson about what happens when we're late to class

Photo



Photo



Oh sweet jesus….



Oh sweet jesus….

Photo



Photo



Photo



*SMACK!*



*SMACK!*

daddydarkside: The naughty girl next door…i do wish



daddydarkside:

The naughty girl next door…i do wish

I love you more :*



I love you more :*

gentledom: And when we are exhausted from our play, collapsing...



gentledom:

And when we are exhausted

from our play,

collapsing into one another

is the perfect aftercare.

Still love this one so much…

daddyssg42: everything-fuckable: www.everything-fuckable.tumblr...



daddyssg42:

everything-fuckable:

www.everything-fuckable.tumblr.com

This seems familiar, Daddy…

Yesssss it does, Baby :*

daddyssg42: Have a good night, I will hold you tight Don't You...



daddyssg42:

Have a good night, I will hold you tight

Don't You dare let go…….

This. So this. *melts*

Every night, my love…unless you're holding me like that ;)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário