quinta-feira, 6 de junho de 2013

dream.

sharonosbourne: acerulean: speaking of ellen it's time we all...



sharonosbourne:

acerulean:

speaking of ellen it's time we all remember the greatest moment of the ellen show.

my new favorite video ever tbh

wannabeanimator: Pixar's Blue Umbrella "I thought it would be...











wannabeanimator:

Pixar's Blue Umbrella

"I thought it would be great to make the film a love declaration to the rain, showing how pretty a city in the rain could be. Everything fell into place: if it's a love declaration to the rain, the story should be a love story," he explains. "And then, I am a sucker for love stories!"

ethandesu: Cotton and Silk Repp Stripes Drake's London for The...



ethandesu:

Cotton and Silk Repp Stripes

Drake's London for The Armoury

I want to travel around the world



I want to travel around the world

Photo



rulerofsridonia: smashingdevotchka: saltineofswing: joonssound...





rulerofsridonia:

smashingdevotchka:

saltineofswing:

joonssound:

the animator probably requested that this be put in the script because they were so excited that the boulder came out as great as it did so he wanted a little reward for himself… at least, that's what I would have done…

Maybe they had a ton of trouble rendering the boulder properly and so when it was done they were like 'You know what? This @#!*% deserves a line in the script.'

As the daughter of a renderer, I can confirm this is pretty likely. :P

You know what? That is a nice boulder

boy: i love u

boy: i love u
what they really mean
boy: hey... got any grapes?

darkbluewallaby: yunoeatyourbroccoli: theguiltydufresne: nabeleon: "i'm gonna draw" i whisper as...

darkbluewallaby:

yunoeatyourbroccoli:

theguiltydufresne:

nabeleon:

"i'm gonna draw" i whisper as i don't

"I'm gonna write" I whisper as I don't.

"I'm gonna get a life" I whisper as I don't

"I'm gonna get off of tumblr" I whisper as I don't

ruraljackdaw: Hugging shorter people and resting your head on theirs Hugging taller people and...

ruraljackdaw:

Hugging shorter people and resting your head on theirs

image

Hugging taller people and having your head against their chest

image

Hugging people your height and pressing your face against their shoulder

image

Hugging people and getting picked up by them

image

HUGGING

image

miss-azura: morepotatoes: The Avengers in 1978 TONY. TONY ARE...











miss-azura:

morepotatoes:

The Avengers in 1978

TONY.

TONY ARE YOU OKAY.

1los: Hold Close - IngridTan





















1los:

Hold Close - IngridTan

can we just

image

look

image

at

image

how

image

fucked up

image

and

image

perfect

image

drake and josh

image

was

image

no but really

image

image

tennant-salad: noelfrost: Eggscellent news I've been laughing...



tennant-salad:

noelfrost:

Eggscellent news

I've been laughing at this for ten minutes.

ohsnappysnu: this picture is probably the most accurate...



ohsnappysnu:

this picture is probably the most accurate portrayal of my life

aeroplane-over-avery-island: hostilelevity: science teacher...



aeroplane-over-avery-island:

hostilelevity:

science teacher introduces student to the harshness of real life

d. pet rock

h-u-m-o-u-r: If this isn't your favourite commercial ever then...



h-u-m-o-u-r:

If this isn't your favourite commercial ever then you're wrong. 

Dongle

Photo



Photo



Photo



you never really know someone until you talk to them at 4 am

you never really know someone until you talk to them at 4 am

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário